Saturday, June 14, 2008

Chiropractics

I know there's a lot of controversy over whether chiropractics is a good witch or a bad witch...uh, I mean a good thing. My own personal experience is that it has done a whole lot of good for me. But that's a story for another post.

I have asked my chiropractor if he will write an entry for this blog on the benefit of chiropractics for Aspies. This much I know, from my own lessons, that subluxations of the neck bones are a prime factor in brain function. Since Aspies have major issues with brain function, this seems a good avenue to explore.

If your neck is 'out' you can experience many symptoms, such as 'brain fog,' short term memory issues, or sleepiness. Stands to reason, then, that the neck holds a prime key for the brain.

Try to unlock that one!

No comments: